Insurance Coverage Disputes

Personal Injury - Frequently Asked Questions

Ventura Personal Injury Lawyers Helping You

At Haffner Law Group, we have set out to provide the highest-quality legal services to clients throughout Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and Los Angeles Counties. You can count on us to provide you with the answers you are looking for. If you still have questions or concerns after reading the answers to commonly asked questions below, call our office to set up a free consultation with our firm.

What should I do if I have been in an auto accident or truck accident?

If you were hurt in a motor vehicle accident which was caused by another person's reckless actions, you may have grounds to file a lawsuit against them to recover damages. Collect all of the others drivers' information and make sure you get in touch with a lawyer right away with details about the accident. Do not settle for less than you deserve by speaking with insurance companies first. Call our Ventura personal injury firm.

What injuries count as catastrophic injuries?

There are a number of different injuries which can be classified as catastrophic, such as those that cause life-altering damage including spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), paralysis, and others.

What do I do if I suffered a catastrophic injury?

When you have suffered a catastrophic injury in an accident caused by another's negligent behavior, you should act quickly to speak with a personal injury attorney. Take immediate action to seek compensation so that you do not have to be financially responsible for your medical procedures. You may be eligible to recover compensation for pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and lost wages, especially if you will no longer able to work again.

Can I sue a company/property owner if I was hurt on their premises?

Under certain circumstances, such as if the property owner failed to maintain safe premises, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against them.

If I have lost a loved one in a case of wrongful death, do I have any recourse?

Absolutely. If you believe that the accident was caused by another party's negligent or careless actions, we can help you file a wrongful death lawsuit to seek compensation for your extreme loss. In addition, we may be able to procure financial support to cover emotional distress, pain and suffering, and loss of consortium if you lost your spouse.

Contact our Ventura office today at (805) 434-6393
if you would like to schedule a free consultation with a Ventura personal injury attorney.

Contact Haffner Law Group

Quality, Aggressive Insurance Defense & Litigation

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.